<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Another typical San Francisco day... 

...in San Diego!



WTF!

Grey, and cold, gray, and cold...

Really, I guess I'm just bitching so I can look back in August and try to capture the sensation of actually needing to put on a sweatshirt and walking with chilly barefeet through the water on the deck from heavy rain-like mists.

I finished knitting the 36" Homespun critter cozy. It looks like shite, but I still need to weave in the ends and give it a shelter caliber test wash (that is to say, on hot with a bit of bleach, to make sure the ends don't fly out and it doesn't just dissolve).

Perhaps I'll post a pic later, but I'm really excited because it means I can start my wool/silk blend cardigan--yay! Because what says summerwear more than a wool/silk bouclé?!?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter
eXTReMe Tracker