<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 26, 2004

Yesterday, I dyed a little inside... 

And it didn't turn out as superfabulous as I'd hoped. I painted two skeins of the yarn previously slated as Rogue fodder with blue, green, and random drops of yellow, then wrapped them in plastic wrap and steamed them. In some parts, the blue spread a bit through but didn't meet up with the green sufficiently nor achieve the level of colour saturation one might desire, with the end reult that some bits of the yarn looked a bit moldy compared to the rest of the skein.



I popped them in a kettle with a bit more dye to ensure more uniform coverage and am very happy with the results, but the camera is being a picky bitch today and washing it out in all light, so finished and dried pics will have to wait.

I love green.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter
eXTReMe Tracker