<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

International mail 

Well, technically, I guess not. But people on both sides of the state lines can usually agree that Texas is almost a whole 'nother country, and for awhile it even "technically" was...here's a bit of what showed up from the heart of Texas in today's mail:



It's one of my many "fabooluss" prizes from KnitSteph's pooch-naming contest. There's a project bag, a knitted sock keyring, and stitch markers...I actually entered the contest because a) I love naming dogs, so much possibility, silliness, ceremony (I mean, think about it, this is a name you will be shouting out at the top of your voice in front of your friends and neighbours for the next [hopefully] fifteen years) and b) I am always losing my stitch markers, using random bits of yarn, and so I couldn't resist when I saw the little libélula markers.

Further Cocker Update


Here's Sunny (new name, new life) relaxing with a cup of joe at her new home:



In case you can't read it, the cup is from the Baja Animal Sanctuary which was instrumental in getting the paperwork together and cutting through the the red tape so the border crossing was smooooooth as buddah. They are an awesome organisation, and I foresee a donation drive and a road trip in our future.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter
eXTReMe Tracker