<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 12, 2005

No, seriously, where does the time go? 

I've actually got a lot of stuff to say, a lot of stuff I want to put down here. But I've spent enough damn time on the computer putting this de-stashing post on Craigslist. Take a look if you think you can help me out in getting rid of 78.5 balls of yarn and nine sets of needles.

I've got big plans for this weekend and week ahead. Today, cleaning the house, dog beach, and a turnout shift at work tonight. Woo-hoo!
Tomorrow, the fiber shindig in Escondido--just to browse, just to browse, maybe to buy a little fiber--and maybe a beer and some billiards or knitting at the Whistlestop and a viewing of Cortos Mexicanos at the SDLFF even though it'll get me home pretty late. It's the only chance I'll get to see it.

Next week though, here's my Festival hitlist, in case anyone wants to meet up for it:
  • Wednesday, the 16th, 2000 hrs: Love For Rent
  • Thursday, the 17th, 1700 hrs: Cachimba
  • Saturday, the 19th, 1930 hrs: O Homem Que Copavia
  • Sunday, the 2oth, 1930 hrs: Promedio Rojo

    Yes, while many will be going to immerse themselves in the incredible dramatic artistry, life-changing documentaries, I will be going to laugh my ass off. I hope.

  • |

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


    free hit counter
    eXTReMe Tracker