<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Oh, I remembered the other thing! 

I got tagged a while back for a meme by Ande and was just too overwhelmed by all the possibilities...I'm a big daydreamer as well as being a forgetful dumbass.

Here goes:

Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! But no tag backs!

The Premise (pick 5):

If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?


If I could be a linguist? ...I'd be a cunning linguist, of course.

If I could be a writer? ...I'd write one of those books that sweeps the world and -wham!-presto!-change-o!- suddenly everyone has empathy! Even sympathy! The big picture will matter! Everyone will spay and neuter their pets (and weird relatives, of course)!

If I could be married to any current famous political figure? ...It'd be Bush Jr. and I'd feed him only on pretzels and decorate our home with Very Pointy Hard Objects. Sigh. If only that would actually come even close to solving what ails our world. (yeah, I know this second answer conflicts with my first; I'm such a flip hypocritical human being)

If I could be a bonnie pirate? ...I suppose I'd be Mary Read and shake my booty.

If I could be an inn-keeper? ...Nick and I would have a little place like Na Bolom in San Cristobal, Chiapas. Quiet, comfortable, and radiating the building of a passionate life together. It's a wonderful place.

Um, 3 to pass it on to? Heidi, Nancy, and Tara, howsaboutit?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter
eXTReMe Tracker