<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Self-indulgent Twaddle 

Here's the inevitable weird site hits/stats thingies post. Frankly, I find the random search queries to be one of the most entertaining bits about blogging.

For "hot chicks named Wendy" and "wild west wendy crack" I have, apparently, been the number one result.

I would feel more excited about the first one if only I could forget what crap the msn search engine truly is.

And I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that someone(s) out there has/have searched "naughtygirl" and "pompis" (booty) using Google Images and then actually clicked on the pictures of Belu with her head in a chip bag and Crivens' big ass respectively to visit this journal. I kind of wish I could place a pervo-blocker over their pics.

Speaking of images, if you are searching using Google Images, or Yahoo Images or whatever, don't attach "pictures only!!!" to your search query. Dumbasss.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter
eXTReMe Tracker