<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

eBay fleece curse? I pronounce thee DEFUNCT! 

Look what was waiting for us after King Kong and sushi:



Hooray! Much earlier than anticipated, and much cleaner than expected.



There is some dust trapped in the grease at the tips, but not much and overall very clean. And of course, no second cuts.



Crimpy goodness, yay, yay, yay, I'll be bathing it tomorrow or Friday in batches.

I need to clean the stash room so I can roll it out and really pore over it. But I am very happy with it.

I also need to whip out my combs and prep some of the other fleeces which have been waiting to be spun.
And finish spinning for the Rogue.
And update the shop with some of the more recent dye results and wet out some new arrivals for dyeing.
And locate, package, wrap and post some holiday presents.
And write holiday cards...oh dear.

I probably shouldn't be on the computer right now, I should probably be doing some of that stuff now.

Wait, one more pic. Can you spot the bedshark? He is veddy, veddyy sneaky.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter
eXTReMe Tracker