<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 06, 2006

Hey, I think I'll be up in the bay area this week... 

...any knitting meetups I should go to, must see new things?

I'm nearly 95% certain it's a go, driving up Tuesday, (tomorrow) driving down Saturday. The 5% maybe not factor comes from the fact that what we're going up for could cancel and render our trip moot at any moment.
I'm not sure how much internet access we'll have, so if you want to get a hold of me to get together, please call the Lanas de Libélula phone number (found here down at the bottom.)


I guess I should have reversed the percentages. There's a definite maybe for next week. This is what happens when the state and the courts get together to make something happen.


And for those confused about the flabgina, here's the original pic that was cropped and lightened, so no actual hoo-haws were harmed in the overshare.

With my thumbs I was attempting to recreate the shape of the c1itoris on top of all that labia-like flab, but I forgot that maybe mine looks different from all y'alls.

After all, the current trend in mainstream p'nography seems to be to pretend they don't exist. I was flipping through a Pthouse and became convinced they'd airbrushed all the c1itorii out, because there was page after page of unnaturally smooth genita1ia, but maybe other women's c1its don't take their job as a vestigal pen!s as seriously as mine does. Or maybe it's to make some of those two-minute Romeos feel a little less guilty. Out of sight out of mind so to speak.

(and yes, I know it isn't really a vestigal pen!s but I love that phrase. Love it. Did you know marsupials have two v@ginas?)

Also, sorry about the letter-character substitutions, I hate the way it looks, but some of the searches hitting this page have kind of stopped being funny and started being creepy. I don't want them looking at my knitting, let alone my dogs.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter
eXTReMe Tracker