Thursday, February 23, 2006
- I'm digging Michelle's sock-in-progress/step by step pattern with pics blogging.
- I'm annoyed that the men's curling final won't be broadcast until a full day after it actually happens.
Yes, time differences, whatever.
- I'm grossed out by how strongly this couch reeks of pee. I think Nick's right, I think we'll have to burn it. Probably TMI. No one else should know what our couch smells like. Please know there is a "No Snowball in the Store Room Rule" (unless Mary-Kay or May Lim is present) and really, he probably only did it to show Jasper who owned the couch. It smells like he can keep it it. Outside.
- Around the World in 80 Days is a wonderful piece of crap. Anything with our governor involved with it is. Hooray California!
- Nancy is overdue for a Saturday/Sunday, Monday, Tuesday/Wednesday blogging spate and I'm jonesing.
- Deb has an excellent and very appropriate Olympic button. Yeah, it's the process, baby, yeah. I haven't felt like knitting much today so I haven't. Some knitlete I am.
- Minou rocks out hella cutely in a music video. Only click if you have Quicktime, high speed internet, and the joy of two small dogs on a sunny day in your heart.
- Mamacate's "random" reccie of Pandora radio sounds like a fun experiment in aural enjoyment.
- Over seventy pounds of fiber and yarn appeared in our garage; bless the UPS, Ashland Bay, and Visa færies' little hearts.
Frankly, I'm a little afraid to unbind the superwash merino wool bump, it's bound so tight.
- Tahoe is the best dog. Ever. Happy birthday and a day, baby bunny.
free hit counter