<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Since I'm not leaving home for a week 

I've gone ahead and put a big update on the shop, especially in the handpainted section.

I've also installed a blog for the RSS feed fans of updates, and now I'm off to spread the news to the four people who signed up to subscribe to e-mail updates. Actually, three I think, because my hotmail acct is still on there to test the system.

These are some of my favorites:






I blame Stephanie for the presence of purple in so many colorways. I used to really dislike it, but her passion for it made me take another look at it and now, I really like mixing it in. I'm going to try an "octarine" colorway someday soon. We're big Terry Pratchett fans and octarine is the color of magic, defined in the first book as a yellow, green and purple color. Sounds like an old bruise though doesn't it? We'll see, sometimes I'm surprised at what works...and what is a hideous abomination unto Nuggin which must be overdyed. ;)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter
eXTReMe Tracker